Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

make money from Clixsense.com


Clixsense.com
is known a GPTC site. For those of you that have no idea what this means, it refers to a get paid to click site. If you’re a long time subscriber of my site, you’re sort of familiar with get paid sites. The premise is pretty straight forward. You get paid for some type of action. A while ago, I reviewed a get paid to try offer site known as Fusion Cash. Despite what some of the naysayers may say, it can be a great way to make money. You just need to follow some basic tips which will help you avoid losing money or getting spammed which is often the common complaints. But I digress, this is a review about Clixsense.com, so let’s get into it.








So How Does Clixsense.com Work?

Uhh, you basically get paid to click on ads. Ain’t no more to it. It works very much like You Data. Advertisers want you to view their websites or ads and instead of paying a middleman like a magazine, TV or newspaper, they pay you directly for your attention. Makes "cents" to me, but it may not to you. So here’s a little something something I whipped up walking you through a typical day of clicking ads on Clixsense.com







How Much Can You Earn?


Only about .01 – .02 cents per click. Ouch! I know what you’re saying. "Eddy What the hell am I suppose to do with .01 cent?" Well a better question is, how much are you getting paid for clicking on ads and searching for work at home jobs right now? I’m not Ms. Cleo, but I’m going to go out on a limb and make a prediction. My crystal ball tells me you’re currently earning a big fat nada, zilch, 0 clicking on ads and searching for work at home jobs! Am I right? Damn I’m good.



But seriously, if you’re fine with not making money for something you already do, then you should stop reading this article. We’ll wait…… For the rest of you, this is just another example of the mantra I’m always preaching on this blog. If you’re involved in multiple streams of income, (no matter how small they are) it can add up to decent money. Chances are you won’t be able to support your family on Clixsense earnings alone. But if you couple it with multiple opportunities such as surveys, get paid to try offers, get paid to read emails, a traditional work at home job, etc. Guess what? You’re starting to make some real money now. See my logic? That’s how I got started and eventually lead me to my career as an affiliate marketer earning 5 figure per month. But I wasn’t too proud to crawl first before I learned to run. So think about that and let it marinate in your mind before laughing off such opportunities.





2 Ways To Earn More Money With Clixsense.

1. Refer Other People.



It should come as no surprise to you that Clixsense (like nearly ever company) has an affiliate program aka a referral program. This is a great way to make some decent income in addition to your own effort. After all, you’re probably spending a lot of time on sites that have other people looking for legit work at home opportunities (i.e. Such as the site you’re on now. ). So how great would it be to get paid for telling folks about clixsense using the free website they provide you like this one: www.Clixsense.com/?2119856 ? Depending on your membership status Free or Premium, you’ll be able to earn .01 or .10 per new referral. You can also receive $2.00 if your referral upgrades to a Premium account.



Let’s take a look at an example of how much you can make if you were only able to refer 5 people & only 3 of them upgraded to premium.







As you can see, this can add up nicely for people that are willing to work hard and share this great opportunity with others.







2. Become A Premium Member.



Clixsense offers an OPTIONAL premium membership which cost only $10 per year (at the time of this article was written). Premium memberships allow you to earn even more because you receive an additional $1.00 per person on all the people your referrals introduce to Clixsense and this is 5 levels deep. You also get paid 10% of your first level’s ad clicking activity which is a nice residual income depending on how many people you refer.



The other benefit of being a premium member is that you get way more ads to click which obviously makes you more money. As a free member I only saw 5-10 ads per day. As a premium member it jumped up to a few hundred. But that will vary depending on the number of advertisers they have and how many people are clicking the ads. Either way, when I did the math, it just added up and why I jumped on this level of membership without hesitation. With that said, I’ve already made my premium membership back and then some as you could see in the video.



For some people, becoming a premium member is out of the question because you may not have the $10 to upgrade, are skeptical or just don’t like the idea of investing money in an opportunity. That’s fine, just stick with the free member status. Clixsense totally sympathizes with these concerns and allows free members to use the money they earn to upgrade to a premium member status. Granted, it will take a long time to earn the $10 needed to upgrade. But at least they give you the option. At the end of the day becoming a premium member has been a great strategy for me. But it doesn’t mean you need to follow my lead. Just do what’s best for your situation.





When & How Do You Get paid?

Payments are disbursed by check and mailed to the postal address on your profile on or before the 10th day of each month for earnings of the prior month provided that your account balance has reached the minimum payout level of $10 (you may select a higher minimum payout if desired). If your account balance is less than $10 (or the minimum payout you selected), earnings will carry forward until such month as you have met the minimum check requirement.





Is this opportunity limited to the U.S.?

Nope! It appears to be open to all countries! Isn’t that nice for a change? It always kills me when I introduce a great opportunity and I have to tell my international supporters that it’s not in their area. So applaud Clixsense for this open door policy.







The Cons

1. Check payments! I hate these things with a passion because it requires that I get off my lazy arse and head to the ATM or bank teller. This goes against my whole anti-social and hermit nature. I would love to see a paypal or direct deposit option but money is money.



2. Check Processing fee! They deduct a $3 check processing fee. I guess it’s a necessary evil so they can pay people from all different countries. But that $3 can hurt if you only made a few bucks. Let’s hope you follow my lead and make the big bucks!



3. $10 minimum payout. I would really prefer a non-existent minimum payout amount like You Data offers or an extremely low amount such as $2. But considering the check processing fee, I guess it’s not a viable option.



4. Fewer Ads for Free Members. It comes as no surprise that free members don’t get access to as many of the paid click ads. But that’s sort of expected because it’s obviously in Clixsense’s best interest to have you upgrade. After all they are trying to make money here. So I can’t really hate on them for it. But I’m sure it’s something someone will moan and groan about.



Ultimately none of these complaints are deal breakers for me. Despite them I was able to make some money. But these cons may be too much for you. So at least now you know what to expect and make the best decision for you.





The Final Word

In my humble opinion Clixsense.com is not a scam! Is it perfect? No. But I don’t know one company that is. What I do know is that I’ve been paid for clicking ads and referring people to their site. So at the very least I know Clixsense pays and are the real deal. If what you’ve read about the company sounds good thus far, then I encourage you to Join Clixsense by clicking here. For that matter you may want to look into Hits4Pay.com, YouData.com, NeoBux.com, MySurvey.com & FusionCash.com as well, since they are also get paid sites.



If this opportunity isn’t your cup of tea and you prefer a "real" work at home job, then visit my work at home companies or work at home guide page. Either way your boy has you covered. Just pick the opportunities that are right for you.



Sites like Clixsense.com & YouData.com have made me a get paid to click whore. I experienced the same thing when I discovered surveys. Now I’m constantly on the look out for more GPTC sites. Trust me they’re are too many out there to count. Over the next few weeks I’m only going to cover the best of the best. I know the temptation is going to be that you want to sign up for every single GPTC site you find. Don’t do it to yourself! They’re not all created equal. As always do your research following the easy steps of my scam video listed here. Because that’s exactly what I’ll be doing when one of you asks me if a certain GPTC site is a scam. (Wink, Wink)



So what are your thoughts about GPTC & get paid sites in general? I know people have a love hate relationship with them because some of them are really just spam farms or don’t pay. But let me know what you think of Clixsense or any other GPTC sites?




0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment